Saturday, March 28, 2009

SSNOTIME80 Easter Card

Hi, thanks for stopping by today; hope you enjoy looking at this cute card made with lots of punches and die cuts :-D There's a "no rules" challenge over at the No Time to Stamp blog that I wanted to play today and since I'm leaving town in a couple of days, I want to have my Easter cards finished and ready to mail before heading out. The bunny was punched using a bunny head (poor thing, no body attached :-D) punch bought a couple of years ago online. The body is the large oval punch from Stampin' Up! and the small oval punch, from SU!, was used for the feet. The dp is from Bella Blvd, which was won as a prize from the Moxie Fab World blog; there's always a prize to win over there! I used scraps to punch out Easter using the Cuttlebug and dies.

Gigi



No comments: