Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Easter Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #6

Hope your day has gone well and is even better tomorrow. Had a busy one myself and got a lot accomplished. My sweet hubby is out of town and we're not seeing each other until next week. I plan to get as much card crafting done as possible. The goal is to get Easter cards made and mailed by Monday. Have you started on your Easter cards yet? If you have any great ideas for layouts or even colors, please share; I really like learning new things. In fact, one goal, each day, is to learn something new. It can be a new word, a new technique, a new procedure at the office, or simply learning how to be a kinder and more understanding woman as I become older.

I went blog hopping today and visited Makeesha Byl's lovely blog. This young woman is extremely talented and it was nice looking at her creations. She apparently hosts sketch challenges and since I'm always on the look out for new sketches that are doable :-D I wanted to play hers.

I'm trying to figure out what exactly is the "going" thing with card crafting these days :-D My taste seems a little too much when compared to cards that are published or recognized by other contemporary crafters. I really worked hard to tone this card down, yeah, right :-D Anywhoo, my sister, in California, won't know any difference and will appreciate the card since it was made with love!

Thanks for stopping by and looking today; I really appreciate people who take time to visit.

Gigi

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Paper: Textured blue and yellow (source unknown), Select White (PTI), dp Easter Eggs (Reminisce)
Accessories: sml flower punch, oval Nesties, brads, computer generated sentiment, CB ef, self adhesive die cut border stickers (Reminisce)

No comments: