Sunday, March 15, 2009

SFYTT Pure Summer

Although today is wet and gloomy looking, this card makes me think of summer, especially with the color combination of black, yellow and white. While the guys are away, I got to play another challenge. This is the weekly SFYTT sketch challenge Jen del Muro has each Saturday. It's a fun one and I especially like the fact that a new border punch was used. Clear stamps from Target were stamped and colored with Copic and Prismacolor markers. One piece of dp is so old I was afraid that it would begin to disintegrate while cutting it...ha ha! The other piece was recently purchased from the Paper Source Store, but I don't have the name. The stamped sentiment image is from the Flourishes Poppy set. I sponged the main image as well as the sentiment with Distress Inks purchased from Rubbernecker (don't forget to check out their blog and play. ) The bling is from Mike's and there are black brads, too. Ribbon is from the stash. The rub on is from Pretty Poppies (Autumn Leaves). Thanks so much for looking; hope you were inspired by at least one item or idea.
Enjoy a week filled with blessings and much love,
Gigi

No comments: