Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome, Baby

There's a new addition to the family; her name is Harper Bach! She belongs to one of my grandsons, who lives in Houston, TX. During my daughter's visit this past week, very little time was alloted for card making, but I managed to knock this one out in no time while Ronay was napping for a few minutes. I found a really cute little dress for the baby while out and about; the colors and the polka dots were the inspiration for this card (now I wish that a picture had been taken of the dress :-( Oh well, believe me when I say it's really cute :-D My daughter left early this morning and I'm already missing her..sob sob :-( We had a great time together this week and got to do a lot in 7 days. We took a trip to NYC and were able to fit in two musicals on Broadway, Momma Mia being our favorite. If you ever take a trip to NYC and don't have a lot of time for sight seeing, Ronay and I highly recommend the GrayLine tour bus. I've visited NYC several times, but still saw a lot that I was missed during those trips.

Time to get on to some sketch challenges I worked on today, so will close for now and thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.

No comments: