Monday, April 27, 2009

"Shoe" Me the Purse KWernerdesign CC #50



KWernerDesign blog is hosting her #50 color challenge this week and I decided to go ahead and try my luck at winning a fabulous prize Kristina is offering in celebration. Her color choices are red, brown, yellow, white, and turquoise. I've looked at several submissions on her blog and there are some amazing creative people turning in some beautiful work. I wanted to play, too, so pulled out a stamp set (Fashion 455) recently won from Rubbernecker.

Thought the shoes would look interesting in different colors since many of us find a pair of shoes that fit perfectly and look cute, and "need" a pair in every color the store has to sell :-D The sentiment idea popped up while thinking of what kind of card to make and since it made my hubby laugh out loud, went with it, "Shoe Me the Purse." Enjoy wearing a comfy pair of shoes today and if you're out and about, "shoe the purse" too!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have time to play the color challenge,
Gigi

Supplies:


Stamps: Rubbernecker


Paper: Textured cardstock, Select White (PTI)


Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)


Accessories: Nesties, Copic markers, computer




1 comment:

Mita said...

Oh you´ve made so many great cards since I last checked in! I long for my craftroom... but no time at the moment. Big KRAM!