Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Papertrey Ink Autumn Abundance SC243

The main image is one of three flower vases that Papertrey Ink recently released as Autumn Abundance. I enjoy coloring with Copics, so this set is perfect for my therapy :-) The dp is last year's release from PTI called First Fruits; I'll never use up all the paper that is in a pack! So happy to have purchased the set from PTI because this particular flower vase goes well with the dp. The sketch is from SCS (SC243), so if you want something that is challenging, check it out.

Notice a little leaf charm hanging from the PTI Summer Sunrise grosgrain ribbon; it was part of a gift that my friend, Mita, from Altheasmix generously gave. I love those little charms and enjoy using them to embellish cards.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Enjoy the day and hope that you have found some inspiration whether it's from this card or from another blog. I always look forward to learning something new from other blogs.

No comments: