Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Halloween!





Am not sure if you know this, but I really enjoy making Halloween cards. There is so much a person can do to make a cutesy, scary, or funny card using great looking papers, fun embellishments, and wonderful stamps. The top card uses Totally Witchin' image from My Favorite Things. One of the dresses is paper pieced and lots of glitter was added for some bling bling.
The second card is basically a card from a set I found at T.J. Maxx the other night. When I saw the box set, there were so many little ideas whirling around in my head, such as the fun crown that was colored, glittered, and placed on top of the little witch's head. Her shoes were also glittered! The crown is a grunge piece from Tim Holtz; these pieces are such fun to decorate!
The bottom card uses an image from a set I bought last year over at Crafty Secrets and yes, the set is still for sale this year. This little witch is such a treat to color with Copic markers. The background is embossed using the spider web ef from Provo Craft. The bats are die cut from Provo Craft, one purple and one black. The Boo ribbon is on sale at Mike's this week. The tag is from Spellbinders.
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you know me personally, please leave a message saying you visited today.
Gigi

No comments: