Monday, August 24, 2009

MFT's Hanging With My Peeps


This little card was put together with scraps and some neglected lace. The jacket was paper pieced with scrap and a pearl was added for some demension. Does anyone else remember wearing sweaters with those cute little clasps added to keep it closed as a teenager? This pearl reminds me of those wild, crazy, and somewhat hazy days (remember I celebrated another 60+ birthday on Saturday :-D so remembering accurately, or even inaccurately, is somewhat of a challenge on occasion..."wink" I really like those cute little "peeps" on the main image; they represent the fabulous "chicks" I have as family and friends :-D
Ingredients:
Stamps: Hanging with My Peeps (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Misc
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Scattered Straw and Tea Dye (Ranger)
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, lace, paper flowers, adhesive half pearl, Copic markers

No comments: