Monday, August 24, 2009

Graphic 45 Paper Fashionistas

During a recent visit to a fabulous scrapbook store, which definitely isn't a LSS because it was a one hour drive to get to it, I found some great eye candy paper. I didn't realize how popular this dp was until viewing some blogs and realized that I wasn't the only card crafter who fell in love with Fashionista. A good friend made me a pocket birthday card and I think it's beautiful and creative, so I wanted to make a thank you card for her using a smaller version of the pocket. There are quite a few embellishments on the card, including some beautiful lace that was purchased several months ago at Hancock Fabrics. The beige paper flowers feel more like fabric and have a wonderful touch to them. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look, Gigi


Ingredients:
Stamps: You Cheer Me Up (Stamping Bella)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento),

Paper: Fashionista (Graphic 45), all others (PTI)

Accessories: Lace punch (Martha Stewart), ribbon, circle die (Spellbinders), lace, doodle parts die (Spellbinders), brads, half pearl, fabric and paper flowers

No comments: