Sunday, November 22, 2009

Recycled Christmas Cards

These two card images were sent last year to hubby and me for Christmas; I kept them because they're really cute and because I could see using them again :-) The santa and background paper are from the original card; everything else is new. I added some glitter to the white beard and fur for some bling ;-) The snowman is adhered to a foil background and Stickles were added to the ribbons on the packages. I plan to send them back to the friends who mailed them; wonder if they'll recognize their cute cards this year :-) There are some other cards I want to use, but since we're in the process of packing for a move, I have to start putting paper craft supplies away...waaaaaaah, I don't want to stop crafting :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Gigi

No comments: