Friday, November 6, 2009

CPS140 Snowflake Santa

Wow, how time flies when you're busy trying to catch up from a fun trip. Hubby and I flew to Colorado to see adult kids and grandchildren. I drove from Denver to Amarillo to see more adult kids and grandkids as well as some treasured friends. Needless to say, it was tough coming back home without the gang...sigh sigh I received some Christmas card orders this past week and thought using the CPS140 sketch challenge would work well with this new stamp purchased at Michael's about a month ago. The sentiment is from SU!. The stars and snowflakes were die cut using glitter foam.

Hope you enjoy and can take an idea with you today. Thank you for stopping by and looking; it's really appreciated! Gigi

3 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Gigi! Welcome back! :-) I just got your wonderful card in the mail! :-) So cute!! I will post it on my blog tomorrow if thats ok? (I guess it is :-) I'm also going to mail you the gift that I´ve made for you :-) I'm just going to the postoffice first beacause I´ve never shipped anything to the States before.

Love your christmas card by the way. The Santa stamp is beautiul!!
Lots of kramar!!

Monica said...

Thank you for your kind words :-) The christmas tree is a picture I cut out from a papper (called "Cicci" and it´s from Mita's shop)with mixed christmas images. So the "suare" is already ready.I just chalked the edges. But there is something similar on misscutiepies blog - vintage tickets. One has a picture on it. Check it out here:

http://misscutiepieinspiration.blogspot.com/2009/11/freebie-biljetter-i-vintage-stil.html

Lots of kramar!

Mita said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Kram Mita