Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sugar and Spice Bitty Baby Blessings

I am having a great time using the Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set from Papertrey Ink. This little card uses the onsie and carriage images from the set. I found some retired SU! dp in the stash folder and thought it would work well with the images, including one of the the Polka Dot Basics II images; this set is a must have, if you like dots as much as I do! You'll find some glitter glued to the carriage image and a fancy piece of ribbon that was purchased at Hancock Fabrics. I definitely have to go and buy more of this, if I plan to make more baby cards :-) The rub on came from a package that has been sitting in a box for a couple of years, but matches the dp perfectly. Thanks for taking a peek and hope you take away at least one piece of inspiration. Gigi

No comments: