Monday, October 5, 2009

Mojo Monday 107 Have a "Cherry" Good Day!

Just when I think that a sketch challenge isn't a challenge, it turns into a challenge!!! But, I didn't give up and decided to submit this card for the weekly Mojo Monday challenge. If you haven't stopped by before, thanks for taking time to check out the blog; I really appreciate it. If you have stopped before, you'll recognize the adorable cherry stem stamp from Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits. This set is absolutely the best for putting together all kinds of projects, especially cards. Hope your day is going as well as mine; I get to play in the 'studio' until sweet hubby comes home from work...yay!
Gigi

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very,very cute! Love the buttons for the cherries!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Love those little cherries. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday! :)

Grammy said...

Your card is adorable. I love all the details.

Purple Princess said...

Super cute card!! Love the cherries!

Charlene said...

I love this card! Very cute with the fence and I love the cherries with buttons! I will have to check out Papertrey Ink for sure! TFS!