Monday, July 27, 2009

Down the Hatch! K&Company Citronella AMYRS5


Today I found more time to play and decided to check the Prairie Paper & Ink blog. I looked at the sketch challenge, which looked like fun, so I sat down, after shopping for some groceries and visiting the Post Office and made another card. Several weeks ago, I found some cute dp from K& Company as well as some adhesive embellishments to match. The line is Citronella and is perfect for summer theme cards. The sentiment is from Rubbernecker. The flowers are Primas and the dp leaves were done with a MS punch. The Summer Sunrise ribbon is tied in a knot (Papertrey Ink). Does this card make you want to take a sip of pink lemonade? Nah, I didn't think so; you probably prefer a delicious glass of homemade sangria :-D

Thanks for stopping and taking a peek today; I appreciate it.



No comments: