Monday, July 6, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge #59

This card is made using a sketch from the Friday Sketchers Challenge team; you can check it out here The image is from Magnolia-Licious and the sentiment is from the Rain or Shine set My Favorite Things has for sale. Since purchasing a Scor-Pal, I try using it as often as possible; it really does make embossing lines look professional. My stylus is now getting a break; it was previously used to score cards. The dp is from Making Memories and was found at Michael's; the colors are so soft looking. The cs is Wild Wasabi, which may have gotten retired (I haven't seen a SU! catalog yet.) Well, it's off to make thank you card. Some friends invited hubby and me to a cook out yesterday and we enjoyed such a wonderful time with them, not to mention enjoying a delicious meal. I met the husband through my hubby (we all play golf), and got to meet the wife yesterday for the first time. We are making plans to get together again since we all had such great fun.
On the 4th, hubby and I went to the annual Tiger Woods Congressional Golf Tournament. The weather was perfect for watching golf at a gorgeous venue. There was a young man, from our home town, who played, so it was really great seeing him in person, too. We didn't make it to the annual fireworks display at the National Mall this year, but I assure you, if there is ever an opportunity to see it in person, you won't be disappointed.
Have a wonderful week and hopefully your weather is as beautiful as ours today.

No comments: