Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kick Up Your Heels with Hero Arts!

Recently I purchased some Basic Grey dp, Lime Rickey, and have fallen in love with it. The paper pad is filled with bright colors, which is what I like using most often. You can buy this paper from Stamping Bella. Flowers are Prima. The high heel image is from Hero Arts, High Heels. I used a MS border punch that seems to fit well with the circles in the dp. Swirls are Spellbinder dies. You can purchase the ribbon beads from Altheas Mix. Since the image is large, it's card base measures 5"x5".
Thanks for taking a peek today and hope you will return soon!

1 comment:

ronay said...

You know what would have been cool is a "3-D" type springy circle (copied after the one you see on the background paper) instead of the flower. Also, I wanted to say I love your heading for your blog site. Too cute! love, Ronay