Monday, June 8, 2009

CPS117 Tilda Holding Sunflower

It's a sunny day outside the D.C. city limits. Are you having a happy day too? This little card was made using the CPS117 sketch; it was made too late to enter, but the sketch is a good one, and I didn't want to waste it :-D Flowers were punched out using a Sizzix die (used a Mike's coupon to purchase it.) Tilda was colored with Copic markers. DP is from the paper outdated stash (7Gypsies), which I hoarded and now it's gone...boo hoo. Buttons were purchased from an antique store hubby and I found during one of our day trip adventures, Warrenton, VA. Border punch is a Fiskars. Well, it's off to do the "fun" stuff, including laundry and preparing tonight's dinner in advance; we're having fajitas, homemade Mexican rice, and beans...yum yum!

Blessings, my friend!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Mmmmm... I loooovvveeee fajitas :-) Hope you´re having a wonderful evening eating the yummy food! Lovely card by the way :-)
Kram kram!