Friday, February 26, 2010

CPS155 Thanks for Perking Me Up!


Finished the CPS155 challenge this morning with some dp that has been sitting in the stash bin for at least two years! It probably happens to you, too; you buy dp that you plan to use, but don't because it's being hoarded...doesn't make sense, does it? The dp is Creative Imaginations, Debbie Mumm (Coffee). The stickers matching the dp are so cute; in fact, I bought two sets of them and haven't used hardly any of them...why? Suppose I need them for a rainy day? :-) Each of us has a quirky thought or two when it comes to paper craft supplies and mine just happens to be hoarding dp for more than one year :-)
Supplies:
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge (Fueled by Caffeine)
Ink: Tsukineko (Tuxedo Black), Ranger Distress (Tea Dye, Scattered Straw)
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Vanilla Cream, Dark Chocolate), Creative Imginations, Debbie Mumm
Accents: Creative Imginations stickers, Debbie Mumm (Coffee), Spellbinders (die cuts), Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening ribbon)


2 comments:

Lea L. said...

What a lovely card! I love that trellised border and the fun stamps! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Monica said...

Hihihi what a smile I have on my lips when I see this card :-) The text is perfect for coffee! :-) I hope you have a nice weekend! Now I´m going to bake some buns (i think it´s what it´s called in english) for my cup of coffe :-)
Kram kram!