Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day for 2010!

Happy Valentine's Day!


For the past two weeks, I've stayed busy making Valentine cards for family and friends. You'll find an eclectic group of cards to view, so am hoping that you find one that inspires you. I want to give credit to my friend, Mita, who introduced me to a water spray technique to use on die cut flowers. You'll notice that hearts and flowers are abundant and many of them have been sprayed with water to get a store bought effect (that's what I call cost savings!) My sweet hubby says I really threw myself into making the hearts and flowers :-) Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have a question, or even a comment, please let me know; I appreciate your visit.

Gigi





















1 comment:

Monica said...

Wow Gigi! You´ve been busy crafting I see :-) I like every one of the cards and they are a truly inspiration! :-) I loved the way you´ve embossed the stamp love on the black paper on one of the cards. It really gives a cool effect with the same color on the paper as it is on the stamping!
Lots of kramar!