I have followed Kristina Werner's blog for a long time and if you follow her blog, too, you already know that she has a weekly color inspiration challenge hundreds of people play. I've never participated in it, but today the challenge was met, and although the colors aren't considered my favorite, the dp, from PaperTrey Ink, helped. Although the paper isn't SU!, hopefully what was used to create the card is acceptable. The flowers were made from a template that was contributed by MissCutiePieGoes80s; she shares several neat templates you may want to check out. The flower paper was embossed with a CB ef, cut, layered, attached with a pop dot. A K&Co adhesive half bead was added to the center. The layers were sponged with distress inks. Nesties were used to cut out the circles. A SU! rub on was used for the sentiment and two small half beads were added to it. A scrap of May Arts ribbon was attached to a scrap of textured cs. By the way, notice that the SC216 challenge was played again :-D Thanks for looking!
Tip: I found this idea on another blog and can't remember which one, but the template was stapled to the paper and the images were cut. Since the template I use has quite a few flowers and not that many were needed, I used repositional adhesive between the cs and the floral template and cut; it works great!
Ink: Tea Dye and Scattered Straw (Ranger)
Paper: First Fruits, Select White (PTI), textured cs
Accessories: Half beads (K&Co), rub on (SU!), ribbon (May Arts)