Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wild Thing, I Think I Love You!



For those of you who know my personality, creating things using off beat colors doesn't seem weird at all; in fact, I love anything wild, including my DH :-) When I saw this high heel in the Rubbernecker online store, I couldn't resist it! There are so many color combinations you can use with it. The image was stamped on PTI Stamper's Select white paper and sponged using Scattered Straw and Tea Dye on the bottom. A black marker was used for doodling. The shoe was colored with copic markers. A piece of fiber and rhinestone were added for a little zip on the strap. The red bg paper (pure poppy from PTI) was stamped with Versamark and embossed with clear powder. A square punch from SU! was cut in half and added as a frame on opposite corners of the image. The bottom bg paper is PTI lemon tart sponged with Scattered Straw and Tea Dye and was run through the CB machine using the Swiss Dots eb. Below are two other takes on the image. Can you tell how much I like this image? :-) If you would like details on the two extra shoe cards, please let me know.

2 comments:

Sherry Cheever said...

Gigi, you wild thang you! These are FABULOUS!!

the80sme said...

First of all, thanks a million for the sweet comment in my blog! I'm so glad you like my work, and I would love to see what you've created with them. And also, wow! Those cards are amazing, really cute and girly!